Havoc Wrestling Sensation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Havoc Wrestling Sensation

Roleplaying space for Havoc Wrestling Sensation Wrestlers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Arrival of Kaos

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
James Kaos
Members
Members

The Arrival of Kaos Empty
PostSubject: The Arrival of Kaos   The Arrival of Kaos I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 3:34 pm

In what would be a prelude for all things to come, James Kaos paced alone in his own locker room. A single earbud was in place as he slowly wrapped up his left wrist with athletic tape. He was getting ready for his first bout: tights on but the boots weren't even begun to be laced. There was a level of focus as it slowly wound around his forearm. You could hear the folk sounds from that loose bud but it was still faint. All James did was stare at his own arm as the camera crew designed for backstage segments crept in from the side. The man paused for a second before continuing with his armwork. The interviewer piped up.

Interviewer: "James Kaos, tonight is your first night in HWS. Any comments before your match?"

Not a word said as Kaos walked past a chair propped up in the center of the room. On it's seat sat nothing, absolutely nothing. However, it was the only thing that could keep Kaos' line of sight for longer than five seconds as he moved around it.

Interviewer: "You are one of the most high profile persons to be signed to HWS during the close season. You made history by being so skilled in your athletic ability. Many feel that you are too good and want to take you out. Do you feel threatened by those words?"

And yet there was still nothing. James got to the end of his tape and bit the end off so it could be fastened. Once there, the sleeve came on. Making sure the wrinkles were out, Kaos just brushed his hand over the chair and smiled.

Interviewer: "James, you are a target now because of those words. Have you ever thought to yourself 'I'm locked in a crazy Place with twenty to thirty other men who want what I have.'"

James: "No."

The question seemed offensive. Folding both arms in front of him, Kaos faced the camera while staring a hole in the interviewer.

James: "I'm stuck in a crazy place. I'm stuck here with those twenty other men. But here's the kicker: In order to take this skill from me, they have to try and out-wrestle me. Me. James Kaos. One of the best Pure Wrestler in this world. You have the single greatest talent in this promotion, and I'm a Texan.

What do I honestly have to fear?"

Picking up the chair, Kaos placed it over the right shoulder and moved forward.

James: "Past life aside, I've been waiting a long time to hold a World Heavyweight title. I've earned the opportunity to challenge for one no matter where I go. I am the very best this promotion has and that is exactly why every show I've been on, i'm the last guy to walk out of those curtains. It's a simple fact. It's a proven fact. And it's something Jerry Lee Lewis once said."

Putting his hand along the lens of the camera, Kaos pushed it up so it's just of the head and the title.

James: "Nobody Follows The Killer."

A quick wink to the camera, and James patted whoever the interviewer was on the shoulder and exited his locker room. He had to make an example of an opponent soon.

Last edited by James Kaos on Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kronus
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Kaos   The Arrival of Kaos I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 4:23 pm

Nice one, but I have some suggestions to make it better Razz
1) Use colors
2) Use Bold on the speaking character
3) Remove quatation marks
4) Use Italics for action.

Anyway good job bro.
Back to top Go down
Rsilva
General Manager
General Manager
Rsilva

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Kaos   The Arrival of Kaos I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 7:42 pm

Thanks Kronus! As expected from the Vgm Smile
Back to top Go down
https://hwsfed.forumotion.org
Cartwright
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Kaos   The Arrival of Kaos I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 12:08 am

I agree with everyone! Try harder Kaos! Wink
Back to top Go down
James Kaos
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Kaos   The Arrival of Kaos I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 5:51 pm

pfft I haven't formatted my RPs in years. Because when you copy and paste this RP from the forum and into the show, I find that the dark forum colour background sticks along too. Making you have to re-format it anyway.

So I just save myself the time and agony
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Kaos   The Arrival of Kaos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Arrival of Kaos
Page 1 of 1