Havoc Wrestling Sensation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Havoc Wrestling Sensation

Roleplaying space for Havoc Wrestling Sensation Wrestlers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CandyraiN's Gimmick

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CandyraiN
Members
Members
CandyraiN

CandyraiN's Gimmick Empty
PostSubject: CandyraiN's Gimmick   CandyraiN's Gimmick I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 1:35 pm

Name: CandyraiN
Nickname: CandyraiN
Height: 5 feet (150cm)
Weight: 100 pounds (50Kg.)
Allignment: Tweener
Class: Speed
Behaviour: Friendly, Shy,Cute, If he had been mocking his sexuality. He will change to Deep Purple Mode (Rampaging uncontrollably.)

Short Bio about yourself: CandyraiN is Yoyo Player from Japan. He always wear like a girl but have girl friend. She walk with him almost every show. He was born at Hiroshima Japan1990 in supertraditional Family "Kido". Spring 1995 he was kinaped from his family by terrist form middleeast worshiper of Shinrikyō doctrine from the subway. They went to UAE but air plan was crashed down to the forest near Angor Cambodia. All passanger were died but he wasn't. He was picked up by Thai traveller and walk pass frontier to Thailand at 1996. CandyraiN is beauty boy. He was lived in a temple. He was beginning to pactice metalic yoyo weapon from Japan since 1998-2000. The boy has look like a girl moreover he has wear skirt and any girl costume. About August 2012 the boy have contract from Magic world became in to the Magical Girl. He accepted it and grant Magic power. He always use "CandyraiN Magic Mode". The condition 1. Magical girl isn't get old and get girl eternity. 2. Magical girl must girl only. (Whenver somone take wish they become in to girl by intimedately) 3. Although the magical girl deathless and fresh. However, they have pain and feeling like normal people.

Finisher: Collapse V3 (It just Beta finisher)

Trademark: Under world
Ground World
Over World

Catchphrase: Whatever you do, one day it will be done for you for sure.

Last edited by CandyraiN on Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cartwright
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: CandyraiN's Gimmick   CandyraiN's Gimmick I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:21 pm

Sexually Abusing in Reverse?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
CandyraiN
Members
Members
CandyraiN

PostSubject: Re: CandyraiN's Gimmick   CandyraiN's Gimmick I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 7:03 pm

Cartwright wrote:

I change to "If he had been mocking his sexuality. He will change to Deep Purple Mode (Rampaging uncontrollably.)" My English is suck so fuck. Please tell me if this is not understood.

Thank you ^^
Back to top Go down
Cartwright
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: CandyraiN's Gimmick   CandyraiN's Gimmick I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:50 pm

CandyraiN wrote:
Cartwright wrote:

I change to "If he had been mocking his sexuality. He will change to Deep Purple Mode (Rampaging uncontrollably.)" My English is suck so fuck. Please tell me if this is not understood.

Thank you ^^
XD Ah that makes more sense! I likes this crazy yo-yo gimmick!
Back to top Go down
Rsilva
General Manager
General Manager
Rsilva

PostSubject: Re: CandyraiN's Gimmick   CandyraiN's Gimmick I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 5:20 am

Quote :
Name: CandyraiN
Nickname: CandyraiN
Height: 5 feet (150cm)
Weight: 100 pounds (50Kg.)
Allignment: Tweener
Class: Speed
Behaviour: Friendly, Shy,Cute, If he had been mocking his sexuality. He will change to Deep Purple Mode (Rampaging uncontrollably.)

Short Bio about yourself:
CandyraiN is Yoyo Player from Japan. He always dress like a girl but have girl friend. She walk with him on almost every show. He was born at Hiroshima Japan on 1990 in super traditional Family "Kido". Spring 1995,he was kinaped from his family by terrorist from middle east,worshiper of Shinrikyō doctrine from the subway. They went to UAE but the plane crashed to the forest near Angor Cambodia. All passenger died except him. He was picked up by Thai traveller and walk pass frontier to Thailand at 1996. CandyraiN is a pretty boy. He lived in a temple. He begins to practice metalic yoyo weapon from Japan since 1998-2000. The boy look like a girl moreover he even wear skirt or any girl costume. On August 2012,the boy was given a contract to join Magic world and became a Magical Girl. He accepted it and was granted Magic power. He always use "CandyraiN Magic Mode". The condition:
1. Magical girl won't get old and get girl eternity.
2. Magical girl must always be a girl only. (Whenever someone use a wish,they'll immediately transform into a girl)
3. Even though the magical girl is immortal and fresh, they will still face pain and feeling like normal human.

Finisher: Collapse V3 (It just Beta finisher)

Trademark: Under world
Ground World
Over World

Catchphrase: Whatever you do, karma will hit you one day

I kinda improve your grammar a bit of here and there.
Back to top Go down
https://hwsfed.forumotion.org
Silver Storm
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: CandyraiN's Gimmick   CandyraiN's Gimmick I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:43 am

Ahh. Your that level sitter with bloody 100k+ exp right? lol.
Back to top Go down
Cartwright
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: CandyraiN's Gimmick   CandyraiN's Gimmick I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:59 pm

Silver Storm wrote:
Ahh. Your that level sitter with bloody 100k+ exp right? lol.
Level sitter? Boo this guy! BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Back to top Go down
CandyraiN
Members
Members
CandyraiN

PostSubject: Re: CandyraiN's Gimmick   CandyraiN's Gimmick I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:09 am

yes, I am
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CandyraiN's Gimmick   CandyraiN's Gimmick I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CandyraiN's Gimmick
Page 1 of 1