Havoc Wrestling Sensation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Havoc Wrestling Sensation

Roleplaying space for Havoc Wrestling Sensation Wrestlers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bub Speaks!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bub
Members
Members

Bub Speaks! Empty
PostSubject: Bub Speaks!   Bub Speaks! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:43 pm

The lights go out. After a few seconds, 'Metal Health' by Quiet Riot begins blaring over the loudspeaker. With each power chord, colored lights flash. A spotlight hits the entrance ramp. A large, muscular man steps into the light. The crowd sees that it's Bub and starts cheering. Bub looks out at the crowd and nods in approval. Bub makes his way to the ring, giving fist bumps to fans along the way. He gets in the middle of the ring, mic in hand. He smiles and points out all around to the crowd. The cheering is even louder.

Bub: I hope everyone's having a good time!....Sounds like it!...good, For those who don't know me, let me introduce myself. Everyone calls me Bub. Easy to remember, huh? It sounds like most of you have already seen my work in the ring. And that's what I'm all about. I'm a man of few words, so you wont hear me flapping my gums much about how great I am, I prefer to do my talking in the ring.....sounds like you approve!....And these biceps are what I "converse" with....The Bubba Boa Constrictors, or simply, The Boas, if you will. Once they get a hold of you, it's usually over, haha. And that's what I'm all about, giving you great wrestling fans, the best, most action-packed matches in the business! And that's what HWS is all about! Action! But enough talk! We're not here to talk! We're here to.....Pump!.....You Up!!.....Hit my Jam!!

'Metal Health' starts blaring again as Bub flexes and poses for the crowd. The fans roar their approval.
Back to top Go down
bub
Members
Members

Bub Speaks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bub Speaks!   Bub Speaks! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:48 pm

hmmm, looks like color didn't work. don't you put it in like italics? that's what I did, but didn't seem to work. Unfortunately, I'm old and computer dumb. lol
Back to top Go down
Rsilva
General Manager
General Manager
Rsilva

Bub Speaks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bub Speaks!   Bub Speaks! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:07 pm

Its alright then.. Good to see you here! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://hwsfed.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

Bub Speaks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bub Speaks!   Bub Speaks! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bub Speaks!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Havoc Wrestling Sensation :: Roleplay Segments :: Arena-
Jump to: