Havoc Wrestling Sensation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Havoc Wrestling Sensation

Roleplaying space for Havoc Wrestling Sensation Wrestlers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rob Van Punked is interviewed by Rick Hardy , for his 4-0 record in the HWS Shows. (RP is for the PPV)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RobVanPunked
Members
Members

Rob Van Punked is interviewed by Rick Hardy , for his 4-0 record in the HWS Shows. (RP is for the PPV) Empty
PostSubject: Rob Van Punked is interviewed by Rick Hardy , for his 4-0 record in the HWS Shows. (RP is for the PPV)   Rob Van Punked is interviewed by Rick Hardy , for his 4-0 record in the HWS Shows. (RP is for the PPV) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:17 pm

RVP is interviewed by Rick Hardy.

Rick: RVP, you have four weeks without a single defeat, you are great, you say to that?

RVP: It is that I train well, eat well and work hard to be a winner at all.

Rick: Who do you think will be your opponent for tonight at the PPV?

RVP: Actually, I do not know but soon will know.

Rick: It's true that cm punk anacon device is angry because you always defeats?

RVP: I thought it was just a rumor, but I'm wrong, but if you follow presumiendome will finish by hitting his face.

Rick: RVP Well, thanks for taking your time to this interview.

RVP : You're welcome man , ooh ; by the way .. I am R..V..P !!

cm punk anacon device shown interrupting RVP.

cm punk: you who have attained to faith, stupid cocky!

RVP: What you'll never get.

cm punk anacon device grab's RVP arm , but RVP kicks cm punk anacon device's chin with a Roundhouse Kick device that sends him to the floor.

RVP: I see you in the ring tonight, even.

cm punk : I will kill you !!
Back to top Go down
cmpunk anacon device
Members
Members
cmpunk anacon device

Rob Van Punked is interviewed by Rick Hardy , for his 4-0 record in the HWS Shows. (RP is for the PPV) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Punked is interviewed by Rick Hardy , for his 4-0 record in the HWS Shows. (RP is for the PPV)   Rob Van Punked is interviewed by Rick Hardy , for his 4-0 record in the HWS Shows. (RP is for the PPV) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:34 pm

nice one rvp
Back to top Go down
RobVanPunked
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Punked is interviewed by Rick Hardy , for his 4-0 record in the HWS Shows. (RP is for the PPV)   Rob Van Punked is interviewed by Rick Hardy , for his 4-0 record in the HWS Shows. (RP is for the PPV) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:58 am

thanx
Back to top Go down
Rsilva
General Manager
General Manager
Rsilva

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Punked is interviewed by Rick Hardy , for his 4-0 record in the HWS Shows. (RP is for the PPV)   Rob Van Punked is interviewed by Rick Hardy , for his 4-0 record in the HWS Shows. (RP is for the PPV) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:29 pm

Nice, but RVP can you change cm punk to Jason Moul or CandyraiN? B/c cm punk got a title match.. :/ thanks
Back to top Go down
https://hwsfed.forumotion.org
RobVanPunked
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Punked is interviewed by Rick Hardy , for his 4-0 record in the HWS Shows. (RP is for the PPV)   Rob Van Punked is interviewed by Rick Hardy , for his 4-0 record in the HWS Shows. (RP is for the PPV) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 2:23 pm

but because I will not have a title match
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Punked is interviewed by Rick Hardy , for his 4-0 record in the HWS Shows. (RP is for the PPV)   Rob Van Punked is interviewed by Rick Hardy , for his 4-0 record in the HWS Shows. (RP is for the PPV) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rob Van Punked is interviewed by Rick Hardy , for his 4-0 record in the HWS Shows. (RP is for the PPV)
Page 1 of 1