Havoc Wrestling Sensation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Havoc Wrestling Sensation

Roleplaying space for Havoc Wrestling Sensation Wrestlers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Thrones Of Torture #2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kronus
Members
Members

The Thrones Of Torture #2 Empty
PostSubject: The Thrones Of Torture #2   The Thrones Of Torture #2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 3:27 pm

Kronus' theme song is played as he enters the ring, which contains many sadistic structures and the ropes are covered with barbed wire. In the ring there are two massive designed metal seats, with skulls on their top.
Kronus grabs a microphone and sits on one of the seats

Kronus: Good evening to you all, worthless human beings out here in the HWS arena.

The fans are booing Kronus, as his evil smile appears over his face

Kronus: Welcome again to the Thornes of Torture, the only host show bringing hell to the ring, starring me!!!

Kronus:My guest here tonight is an appreciated wrestler in and out of the ring mainly due to his wrestling skills, without any connection to his father being the GM of the show. Worthless fans welcome Robertooo Silvaaa

Roberto Silva's theme song is played as he enters the ring while the fans are booing him. Silva and Kronus are shaking hands and seating next to each other on the metal seats

Kronus: Welcome to my show, Thornes of Tortures, as the host I must ask you how do you feel?

Roberto Silva: Well I feel awesome, pulling off such a genius plan helping King Andy wins his match, gaining another point to our team, Team Chullian

The video of the interference in King Andy vs The iconic jon is shown on the titantron as the crowd booing team Chullian, mainly Silva and Kronus

Kronus: That was an awesome plan, I think the crowd will agree

The crowd is booing Kronus showing their disagreement with what he just said.

Kronus: Well ignore them. They are not the issue here, and they are not important. You were the first to understand the importance of working as a team to earn individual awards, such as title shot, where this idea came from?

Roberto Silva: If I must be honest, I learned from my father how to seize oppertunities when I see them, and there it was, an oppertunity to gain another point to my team, getting me closer to the title oppertunity I deserve!

Kronus: Our entire team deserve one for now, as we are the leading team in the score board! But I'm not sure everyone is going to take their championship oppertunity with both hands and win a title. I'll help you good luck, and may the most vicious man win

Kronus and Roberto Silva get up and shake hands take a long and deep stare at each other, the crowd booing both complaining about they are both cheaters who don't deserve a title shot as the camera fades out.

Silva please approve my use of your char.
Back to top Go down

The Thrones Of Torture #2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Havoc Wrestling Sensation :: Roleplay Segments :: Arena-
Jump to: