Havoc Wrestling Sensation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Havoc Wrestling Sensation

Roleplaying space for Havoc Wrestling Sensation Wrestlers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay in Arena

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
riki93
Members
Members
riki93

Roleplay in Arena Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay in Arena   Roleplay in Arena I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 4:49 pm

Rick Hardy: the HWS signed a new superstar called "The Ricky"...

Logan Hugh: Who?! That's ridiculous. Our fed can't sign anyone without testing the talent.

Rick Hardy: ohhh! Shut your mouth... just wait & watch... I'm sure you will change your thoughts after seeing him.

Suddenly begins the music

Logan Hugh: Somebody please tell me what's happening here!

Rick Hardy: I don't know what's going on.

Entrance:
it seems like a thunder has just stroke!
and many changing-coloured Pyrotechnics flash all the way on the Titan Tron
The Ricky makes his way to the ring
driving a flaming red Ferrari
with his lover who kisses him burning with passion
the mat is covered with a red carpet

Personal ring announcer: Making his way into the ring, weighting 275 lbs and 6.4 ft, from Punjab, India - "the Best wrestler in the world himself"
"The Ricky"!

The Ricky enters in the ring, taunting & showing off his fabulous physic, and takes the mic from the announcer

The Ricky: Well... Well... Well... People I'm here standing in front of you for the first time & I know that I'll make history, one day you all will know me as the most legendary superstar ever existed...

The crowd goes wild for the newest and youngest future superstar. The GM makes his way in the ring with a microphone in hand

The Ricky: Hello GM!!!

GM "Anthony Silva": "Hello GM?", is that all! What the hell is going on... you can't talk to your GM like that... I'm the boss here... show me some respect you young kid...

The Ricky: Hey people, the GM wants my respect... Sure sir... go & find something interesting for me and you will get all the respect you deserve...

the audience gets on there feet and cheers up for The Ricky

GM "Anthony Silva": I'm impressed with your response. Ok now, lets talk about business. If you are able to make your fans, all these people around you and me happy. Then you can become the "best in the world". Be ready because I'm going to find something interesting for you, as you asked... Good-luck!

the GM leaves the ring

The Ricky: I'm so thankful to all of you, thanks for giving that kind of respect to a new comer, I promise you that I'll never let you down. See you soon, Goodbye!

The Ricky leaves the ring

Last edited by riki93 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:17 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rsilva
General Manager
General Manager
Rsilva

Roleplay in Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay in Arena   Roleplay in Arena I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 5:50 am

Nice Dude,touch up on the followings:

1.Instead of Commentator 1 and 2 change it to their names(check in staff list in the gimmick section)

2.The font colour,bold the name of the character when talking and italic the actions

3.Make the motion more detail like,either you come out with a microphone or took the microphone from the announcer

and other then that its all great
Back to top Go down
https://hwsfed.forumotion.org
riki93
Members
Members
riki93

Roleplay in Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay in Arena   Roleplay in Arena I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:15 pm

is it ok now Question
Back to top Go down
Rsilva
General Manager
General Manager
Rsilva

Roleplay in Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay in Arena   Roleplay in Arena I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 7:58 pm

It's okay, but theres still something you should work on.. This is how it should look like

Quote :
Rick Hardy: the HWS signed a new superstar called "The Ricky"...

Logan Hugh: Who?! That's ridiculous. Our fed can't sign anyone without testing the talent

Rick Hardy: ohhh!! Shut your mouth. just wait & watch. I'm sure you will change your thoughts after seeing him.

Suddenly begins the music

Logan Hugh: Somebody please tell me what's happening here.

Entrance:

Personal ring announcer: Making his way into the ring, weighting 275 lbs and 6.4 ft, from Punjab, India. The Best wrestler in the world himself "The Ricky"!

The Ricky enters the ring, taunting & showing off his fabulous physic, and takes the mic from the announcer

The Ricky: Well.. Well.. Well... People I'm here standing in front of you for the first time & I know that I'll make history, one day you all will know me as the most legendary superstar ever existed...

The crowd starts goes wild. The GM makes his way in the ring with a microphone in hand

GM "Anthony Silva": "Hello GM?", is that all! What the hell is going on... you can't talk to your GM like that... I'm the boss here... show me some respect you young kid...

The Ricky: Hey people, the GM wants my respect... Sure sir... go & find something interesting for me and you will get all the respect you deserve...

the audience gets on there feet and cheers up for The Ricky

Anthony Silva: I'm impressed with your response. Ok now,lets get back to business. If you are able to make your fans,all these people around you and me happy. Then you'll can become the "best in the world". Be ready. I'm going to find something interesting for you, as you asked. Good-luck.

the GM leaves the ring

The Ricky: I'm so thankful to all of you, thanks for giving that kind of respect to a new comer, I promise you that I'll never let you down. see you soon, Goodbye!

The Ricky leaves the ring

K, here's your mistake for the second try:

1st. Instead of only coloring the Name on the dialogue, Its nice if you color the whole thing.

2nd. Please leave a space in between two dialogues two make it look more conversation-like

3rd. You should becareful of youre punctuation, Don't spam with the "..." and "???"

4th. Instead of spamming space to make your words go to the middle you can you the codes on 6th column on the same row as 'Bold' code. The difference:

how spamming space looks like

The GM leaves the ring

-No different-

the center alignment code

The GM leaves the ring

-you dont even have to spam and wait,just highlight the statement and press the code,tadaa-
Back to top Go down
riki93
Members
Members
riki93

Roleplay in Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay in Arena   Roleplay in Arena I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 8:42 pm

now it should be ok for you, have a look!
Back to top Go down
Rsilva
General Manager
General Manager
Rsilva

Roleplay in Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay in Arena   Roleplay in Arena I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 8:46 pm

Great,you're learning very fast,but you still need to work on your punctuation.. you can only drag the dot exclamation mark and all other punctuation should be use once or the most twice.
Back to top Go down
Cartwright
Members
Members

Roleplay in Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay in Arena   Roleplay in Arena I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 11:05 pm

riki93 wrote:
Rick Hardy: The HWS has signed a new superstar called "The Ricky"...

Logan Hugh: Who?! This is ridiculous. Our fed can't sign anyone without the talent being tested.

Rick Hardy: Ohhh! Shut your mouth... just be quiet and watch... I'm sure you will change your thoughts after seeing him.

Suddenly music begins to be heard.

Logan Hugh: Somebody please tell me what's happening here!

Entrance:

Personal ring announcer: Making his way to the ring, weighting 275 lbs and 6.4 ft, from Punjab, India - "the Best wrestler in the world....himself"
"The Ricky"!

The Ricky enters the ring, taunting and showing off his fabulous physique. He takes the microphone from the announcer.[/center]

The Ricky: Well... Well... Well... People I'm here standing in front of you for the first time and I know that I'll make history. One day you will all know me as the most legendary superstar that ever existed...

The crowd goes wild for the newest and youngest future superstar. The GM makes his way towards the ring with a microphone in hand.

GM "Anthony Silva": "Hello GM?". Is that all? What the hell is going on? You can't talk to your GM like that. I'm the boss around here. Show me some respect you young kid...

The Ricky: Hey people, the GM wants my respect. Sure sir, go and find something interesting for me to do and you will get all the respect you deserve.

The audience gets on their feet and cheers for The Ricky.

GM "Anthony Silva": I'm impressed with your response. OK now, let's talk about business. If you are able to make your fans, all of these people around you and me happy, then you can become the "best in the world". Be ready because I'm going to find something interesting for you, as you asked. Good-luck!

The GM leaves the ring.

The Ricky: I'm so thankful to all of you, thanks for giving that kind of respect to a newcomer like me. I promise you that I'll never let you down. See you soon, Goodbye!

The Ricky leaves the ring.
My minor fixes.
Back to top Go down
Silver Storm
Members
Members

Roleplay in Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay in Arena   Roleplay in Arena I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:50 am

IMO, Theres no need for the centre alignments for the actions... Just mke then Italicized.... like this and keep them white.
Back to top Go down
Rsilva
General Manager
General Manager
Rsilva

Roleplay in Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay in Arena   Roleplay in Arena I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:46 pm

What Silver said is true we will do the center alignment when we're editing the show.. Smile
Back to top Go down
riki93
Members
Members
riki93

Roleplay in Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay in Arena   Roleplay in Arena I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 1:58 pm

So what! Do you want that I need to make further changes... Uff... You guys are never convinced
Back to top Go down
Silver Storm
Members
Members

Roleplay in Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay in Arena   Roleplay in Arena I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 2:20 pm

We're just trying to help mate.
Back to top Go down
Cartwright
Members
Members

Roleplay in Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay in Arena   Roleplay in Arena I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 6:50 pm

Silver Storm wrote:
IMO, Theres no need for the centre alignments for the actions... Just mke then Italicized.... like this and keep them white.
Centre looks pro!
Back to top Go down
Silver Storm
Members
Members

Roleplay in Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay in Arena   Roleplay in Arena I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:35 am

PBM andd Carty look pro!
Back to top Go down
Rsilva
General Manager
General Manager
Rsilva

Roleplay in Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay in Arena   Roleplay in Arena I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:04 am

Sorry Rick, just teaching you at the best of our knowledge.. You did great dude.. Don't stress out, just do what you've done and it'll be alright.. About the centre alignment we just don't want you to do extra work.. To be honest you're doing great.. Smile
Back to top Go down
cmpunk anacon device
Members
Members
cmpunk anacon device

Roleplay in Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay in Arena   Roleplay in Arena I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 12:41 pm

rick the roleplay is really good
Back to top Go down
Cartwright
Members
Members

Roleplay in Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay in Arena   Roleplay in Arena I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:53 pm

Silver Storm wrote:
PBM andd Carty look pro!
High Five! Teaching newbies the writing skills since....right now!
Back to top Go down
riki93
Members
Members
riki93

Roleplay in Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay in Arena   Roleplay in Arena I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 2:12 pm

Hi GM, are you going to use my roleplay or not?
Back to top Go down
Rsilva
General Manager
General Manager
Rsilva

Roleplay in Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay in Arena   Roleplay in Arena I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 2:10 am

Didn't I use that in the show alr?
Back to top Go down
riki93
Members
Members
riki93

Roleplay in Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay in Arena   Roleplay in Arena I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 5:27 am

No, not yet... Let me know if you'll use this or not, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Rsilva
General Manager
General Manager
Rsilva

Roleplay in Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay in Arena   Roleplay in Arena I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:18 pm

Since you've been here for the whole season i dont think i can use.. and yes, keep updating your rp.. coz, i can't probably use all of it.. but I'll try my best just keep updating your rp, and you'll see your Rp in the show thanks
Back to top Go down
riki93
Members
Members
riki93

Roleplay in Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay in Arena   Roleplay in Arena I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:18 am

ok... then may I make 1 rp for The Knockdown???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roleplay in Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay in Arena   Roleplay in Arena I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay in Arena
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Havoc Wrestling Sensation :: Roleplay Segments :: Arena-
Jump to: